2017 is going to be the most important year of my life…
2016 was the start of my journey to living the lifestyle I have always wanted. Earning a passive income online and helping others live the life of their dreams by teaching and sharing how I am doing and living mine. I am a person driven by freedom. The freedom to be and do anything I want. To owe nothing to nobody and to be able to give my family and friends all that they need and deserve. I refuse to go in the direction everyone else does and I would much rather chart my own course.
Below are my goals for 2017 broken down into categories. These are not the only goals I have, they are just the ones that I wanted to share with all of you. I will continue to post my monthly goal reports to so you can follow my progress along the way. Its also important to note that these goals were written down in my journal back on August 3rd 2016. I have been working extremely hard to build momentum throughout the fall to not start 2017 from zero, but to start it running full steam ahead.
Why do I set my goals this way? I believe that the language you use is powerful, that is why I use the phrase “I will easily….” with most of my goals. By starting my goals with that phrase it tells my brain that I will easily accomplish this goal. I would rather go with accomplishing a goal easier than making it more difficult. Its also important to note that for each one of my goals I include a deadline. Without a deadline your goals are simple dreams. Having a date that you will accomplish your goal forces you to start thinking about it subconsciously and gives you more urgency to get them accomplished.
My hope is that as you follow my journey that you become inspired by it and make the decision to create the life of your dreams as well.
- I will easily make $200,000 in revenue by December 31st 2017.
- I will easily create 100% of my income from different passive income revenue streams by December 31st 2017 so that my wife and I can no longer have to work ‘regular’ jobs and have the freedom to live life on our terms.
- I will easily pay off the remaining debt that I have by December 31st 2017.
- I will easily become a master of my finances and improve in areas where I need to improve on by reading books and seeking out mentors who are getting results that I want.
- I will easily grow my Kindle Publishing business to generate $5,000 per month by April 30th 2017 and have it at $10,000 per month by August 1st 2017.
- I will easily look into creating a Kindle Publishing course to launch in 2018
- I will easily commit to producing a minimum of biweekly blog posts (26 total) for all of 2017.
- I will easily start Affiliate Marketing by December 31st 2017.
- I will easily reach 10,000 people monthly through my blog by December 31st 2017.
HEALTH AND FITNESS:
- I will easily complete a full marathon by December 31st 2017
- I will easily sign up and start working out in the gym again by December 31st 2017.
- I will easily gain five pounds of muscle mass by December 31st 2017
- I will easily do a 7 day juice cleanse by December 31st 2017
TRAVEL, LIFESTYLE & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT:
- I will easily travel back to Canada with the family by December 31st 2017
- I will easily sign up for Robin Sharma’s Personal Mastery Academy for 2018 by December 31st 2017.
- I will easily read 12 books by December 31st 2017
- Untethered Soul – Michael A. Singer
- FU Money – Dan Lokhow
- Tools of Titans – Tim Ferris
- Money Master The Game – Tony Robbins
- The Seventh Sense by Joshua Cooper Ramo
- Abundance – Peter H. Diamandis
- On Writing by Stephen King
- It’s Your Ship by Michael Abrashoff
- Spark by John Ratey
- Grit by Angela Duckworth
- Peak by Anders Ericsson
- The Gifts Of Imperfection – Brene Brown
- I will easily take the wife on a weekend getaway for our Anniversary by October 29th 2017
HAVE YOU SET YOUR GOALS YET?
The biggest mistake people make when setting goals is never even checking them again or measuring them regularly, that is why I commit to posting monthly updates on my progress, not to brag but to force me to consistently check in on my progress and reevaluate where I am.
I encourage you to make sure that you’ve clearly set your goals for 2017 and to even publicly share them, just as I’m doing right now.
You can share them with your friends, family, on Facebook, via e-mail, on your blog, or even as a comment below.
Again, by making them public you’ll have more internal pressure to follow through on them. The people that you share them with will also likely be following up with you throughout the year, reminding you of the commitment that you made to them, which will make you more likely to follow through on them.
So, what are your goals and resolutions for 2017? I’d love to hear what they are, make them public and leave a comment below!
Please subscribe to get automatic updates of my latest blogs by entering your email in the subscription box up above
Thank you so much for your support please feel free to click the recommend button and share if you enjoyed this post 🙂